Chestnut Pearl Overo.
Pearl Gene - Prl/n.
Overo Gene - Ov/n.
Sabino1 Gene - Negative.
Splashed White 1,2,3,4 Genes - Negative.
Dominent White 1-21 Genes - Negative.
Tobiano Gene - Negative.
Red/Black Gene - ee Homozygous Red.
Agouti - Aa.
pic taken - 10th April 2017.
DOB - 14TH SEPTEMBER 2015.
BREED - PAINT.
REGIRSTATIONS - PHAA 15530. APHA - eligible.
HEIGHT. - currently around 14.3hh. - Mat around 15.3hh.
BROKEN IN - When older.
DISCIPLINE - Halter/Performance.
HERDA - NEGATIVE.
HYPP - NEGATIVE.
PSSM1 - NEGATIVE.
GBED - NEGATIVE. Tested overseas at Etalon Dx.
MH - NEGATIVE.
JEB1 - NEGATIVE.
JEB2 - NEGATIVE.
Curiosity/Vigilance - pos/pos. 2 Curiosity alleles detected. Likely to be more curious than vigilant.
Myostatin/Speed - pos/pos. 2 Sprint alleles detected. Likely Sprint ability over Endurance.
SIRE - ONE AWESOME MOMENT (imp) - phaa regd. 15.3hh.
DAM - TOUCH ME IM PERFECT, phaa regd. 15.3hh.
Jags' Pedigree Chart, click on the link below.
Jag graced us with his presence mid February 2016.
Jag has the best nature, he is very laid back, curious, smoochy, easy going colt. He enjoys human company, loves his food and just looks gorgeous to boot.
Jag is built like a tank, he is going to be very solid with a lot of bling when his true colour reveals itself. Jag certainly has the x factor, no matter where he is you just can't help but watch him strutting his stuff.
Jag carries the Pearl gene and is one of the most rarest colours genes in the world, and when coupled with the cream gene it displays the most gorgeous colour.
This is an area we would like to explore more of in the potential colour of Jags foals. Aswell as adding some other colour genes to the mix.
Jag is all import bred boasting a long line up of proven achievers on both sides of his family tree.
With the added bonus of testing Homozygous for the Sprint factor this young jnr colt is going to make for some very versatile foals in a broad range of disciplines.
Jags Bloodline Family Tree Achievements.
SIRE - One Awesome Moment. imp.
* Multiple Top 5 World Show Titles. * Superior Halter. * Halter 70pts.
* Multiple Grand Champion Sire. * APHA Grand Champion 12. * APHA Res Grand Champion 13.
DAM - Touch Me Im Perfect. ---
Sires Sire - TTT Mighty Awesome. imp Dec.
* APHA Champion. * Reserve World Champion Producer.
* Register of Merit Earners = 6. * Reserve World Champion Earners =6.
* Multiple World Champion Producer. * All time APHA Leading Halter Sire, from 1995 - 2005.
* Superior Earners =6. * Reserve World Champion earned = 11.
* Leading Sire in the Nation. * #1 All time Leading Sire of Halter Points Earned.
* Superior Halter Champion. * Superiors Earned =18.
* Champion Yearling Stallion. * Register of Merits Earned = 25.
* Halter 149pts.
Sires Dam - Zippers Golden Toy. Dec.
* AQHA/APHA Champion Producing Show Mare. * #1 2003 Leading Dams for Halter Point Earners.
* 15.3 Hand Grand Champion Mare. * Reserve Grand Champion Mare.
* ROM in open Halter. * ROM in Amateur Halter.
Dams Sire - Magnificent Touchdown. imp.
* APHA World Champion. * x2 APHA Reserve World Champion.
* APHA Congress Champion. * APHA Superior Halter.
* PHAA Multi National Champion. * PHAA Multi National Champion & Futurity Champion Sire.
* NSWPHA, VPHA, SEQPHC, Multi State Champion, Futurity Champion & Sire.
* PHAA Superior Halter Award. * 2012 High Point Halter Futurity Stallion Sire.
* Halter 114pts. *
Dams Dam - Dmb Miss Perfect. ---
- BARLINK MACHO MAN. Dec.
* 1983 National Show Champion. * 1984 National Show Champion.
* Supreme Champion Sire. * 31 APHA World Buckles.
* # 6 Versatility Champions. * # 1 Superior All - Round.
* Halter 266 pts. * # 52 Grands.
* Multiple Honor Roll. * # 294 Roms.
* Halter / Performance total Points # 21, 255. * # 1 Rom Race.
* 1984 National Honor Roll Champion Halter Stallion. * # 115 Superiors.
* # 32 APHA / AJPHA Champions. * # 30 Reserve Grands.
* Performance 5pts.
- SON SWEET DREAMS. ---
- FLASHING ZIPPER.
* World Champion. * Top 10 World Show.
* Superior Halter & World Champion Sire.
- HUBBA BUBBA BUBBLE. ---
- MAGNIFICENT HEIR.
* # 6 Leading Sire of Halter Horses 2006 - 2007.
* Has Sired a World or Reserve World Champion every year for the past 9 years.
* ROM Western Pleasure. * ROM A/O Western Pleasure.
- OH TOUCH ME TOUCH ME.
* A World & Reserve World Champion Producer.
* Her 2006 filly is ranked #3 in the current APHA Honor Roll, and close to jumping into # 2.
* Placed # 5 at the AMQHA World Show in Weanling Fillies.
- PERPETRATION. imp.
* # 9 Time World Champion. * Sire of World Champions.
- TE COOLIE COOL. imp. ---
- TUFFYS TWO SPADES.
* Halter points. * Working Cow Horse Points.
* APHA World & National Champion Sire.
- PRIZES BAR LINK.
* # 32 Halter Points. * National Champion Producer.
* Superior Halter Producer. * Superior Performance Producer.
- APPARENT HEIR.
*ROM Halter. * ROM Hunter under Saddle.
- TOUCHDOWN KID.
* Multi World & Reserve World Champion Sire.
* # 3 Time World Champion. * Sire of World Champions.
- TARDYS TUFFY 1.
* World Champion Halter. * ROM Western Pleasure.
- JAY KAY SUE CASH.
* World Champion Dam.
- OUR SIR PRIZE.
* Superior All Round Leading Sire.
- MY TONTINE.
* National Champion Producer. * Leading APHA Dam.
DATE. SHOW. CLASS. PLACE. POINTS.
2017 Jag will make his debut.
Jag will be available for stud duties, when he is older.
He will be available by AI and live cover.
SERVICE FEE - $ LFG. ( + collection and freight if AI.)
Important things to consider - -
- A stud service contract must be signed.
- Approved limited mares only.
- All mares must be registered with a Breed association, paperwork must be provided before breeding contract is signed.
- ( All mares must be tested OVERO Negative,) and paperwork provided as proof. We will not be responsible for breeding any Lethal White foals.
- ALL live cover will be by hand serving only, NO paddock serving.
- Live cover is only offered to mares that are free from any STI's/ or STD's. ( The mare may need to be swabbed before any breeding is to take place, this is at the mare owners expense.)
- All live cover mares MUST be reasonably handled, behaved and MUST tie up. (Any form of live cover can be dangerous, we don't want the Stallion, Mare or any Humans to be harmed during this time. We endeavour to make sure our Stallions are well trained and behaved. Just as it's the mare owners responsibility to make sure their Mare is trained, handled and behaves.
DOB. GENDER. COLOUR. NAME. MARE.
Will stand at stud 2018.